Monday, December 27, 2010

Celebrated National day

On last weekind I celebrated national day in Khorfakkan and it was a three day holiday and I joined a car show and swam in the spring water and I went camping.

On day 1 of the holiday. I took my motor bike for celebration vestival . It was great and I was surprised that more than 250 bikes joined the show and I took the lunch and the dinner together with friends. On second day , I went to Mubazrah spring it is located near Hafiet mounten and I swam in the spring water for 2 hours. I felt good after the bath.It was tiring but finally we saw the beauty of the aerial view. On the last day, I joined together with my family, camping in desesrt and the weather was nice .

My holiday was realy so nice . 

206 Words

No comments:

Post a Comment